(253) 884-9240 x22
1. Create a profile: Click here
2. Don't forget to add your whole family to your profile after you sign in the first time--anyone who will be registered for a program needs to be in your profile under "Relationships/Dependants"
3. Find your class, click "Register" and then "Add to Cart"
4. Need to add more classes, or more people to that class? "Continue Shopping" until your cart has all programs and people
5. Checkout with a credit card
*note: credit cards payments are NO LONGER subject to 3% processing fee, we have included those in the class fees now.
Printable Program Registration Form You're still welcome to turn in this form to register. We can take cash, checks, Mail to P.O. Box 70 Lakebay, WA 98349 or bring by the office
- Registration deadlines are subject to change, they are often extended (check this page for most current status)
- After a class reaches it's minimum, registration will be open until the class is full
- All program participants must submit Hold Harmless Agreement each year.
Cancellation/Refund: A $5.00 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds and credits when requested more than one week prior to the start date of the course/program. Refunds and credits requested less than one week prior to the start date of the course/program will not be granted, unless authorized by the Executive Director. Full refunds will be issued if Key Pen Parks cancels a class due to insufficient registration.
Sports League Refund: No refunds of team fees are given once game schedules are complete.
Click here for TEAM SIDELINE (Softball teams can download forms, see schedules and scores)
This is a brand new system, so please be patient as we make adjustments based on YOUR feedback--let us know your suggestions!
Note: After you create your Profile, you will be sent a temporary password via email. When you log in the first time, create a new password & don't forget to add the rest of your family to your Profile under "Relationships/Dependants."
Instructor: Shannon Reichl
All program participants must submit a completed Hold Harmless Agreement form.